Malevolence is a collection of prose by author and musician Vadge Moore. Sinking into the darkest depths of his subconscious, Mr. Moore brings light to the predatory instincts, perversions and strange neuroses of his not so very beautiful mind.
Combining the previously published Chthonic Prose with his new work Meonic Monsters, Malevolence will take you on a journey through Hell. This journey will not leave the reader unscathed but it is a journey that will certainly open the readers mind to those sinister caverns of the Id in which the boundaries that normally separate good from evil are brutally transcended. Enjoy the ride.
Vadge Moore is an author and musician whose previous band was The Dwarves and currently the noise band Chthonic Force. His first book Chthonic Prose & Theory was initially published in 2009. For more information go to www.vadgemoore.com or go to his Author page on Facebook.
Introduction of the book Malevolence:
The prose in this book almost destroyed me. Every piece was like some angry, hungry beast viciously tearing at my heart, mind and soul. Living through the writing of this work was truly an ordeal and ordeals are an intrinsic part of the initiates path. It can drive a weak man mad but a strong man will walk through that madness and experience the full joy of existence.
Initiation is not an escape; it causes profound suffering. Real initiation will rip to shreds every bit of safety and security that you ever relied upon. You will come to the full realization that your tiny, insignificant ego is shit, is useless, is nothing. This will open your eyes to a new world, a more subtle world of astral energies and whisperings of intuitional messages. A new "electricity" will be opened to you; a new power and a new understanding will be at hand. However, one must descend into Hell in order to reach this Heaven. This is a dangerous path. The initiate, at the start, will be assailed by his or her own neuroses, perversions and complexes. These complexes must be resolved, or at least understood, before the aspirant can move forward. Of course, in initiation, as in life, things are never quite so cut and dried. These complexes can linger. With a firm understanding of the ordeals and a valid, legal and non-lethal means of expressing them, these perversions and complexes can be a wonderful avenue for deep, creative expression.
The world of the occult is within you. To reach this strange city you must descend into the caverns of Self and experience the Hell that resides there. This is what I hope to have illustrated within the pages of this book; you may either descend into the deepest depths of the psyche or allow these Plutonic eruptions to bring the depths to you. Regardless of the path that you tread it is always just below the conscious ego; it is your shadow, it is your permanent friend...it is your ego's nightmare.
Enjoy this book, if you so will...in whatever capacity that you can,
- Malevolence will be printed in and edition of 200 exemplars of the hardcover Standard Edition.
- The cover will be quarter leather bound to the spine, and dark grey Italian linen cloth bound to the front and back boards.
- The front cover will be adorned with a huge sigil silver foil stamp and the spine will be printed with silver foil lettering.
- The internal book-block is a soft tone, bone white 120 grams paper.
- The page-count for this title is 184 pages total.
- All sales are final, no returns and no refunds. - Shipping costs cover minimum of 1 item to maximum 3 items in the basket.
Handling of Orders:
- For items that are marked 'IN STOCK': orders will usually be packed and dropped at the post office within 10 work-days after placing the order.
Aeon Sophia Press is a one person run company and we try to have all newly placed 'In Stock' orders packed and shipped as fast as possible.
- The Pre-Order phase for each new to publish titles will be open for 5 days. Within those 5 days you are able to place and advance reservation Pre-order. During the pre-order phase we will be offering an 'early bird' discount which is valid only during the 5-days pre-order phase.
As soon the pre-order phase is closed we will then start up the print production and have the books be printed and bound. The print production usually takes up to 4/5 weeks.
Once the books are ready they will then be delivered to our HQ so that we can start hand numbering each copy, do a quick quality check and we then start packing all pre-ordered copies.
Handling & shipping of the pre-orders depends on the volume of pre-orders we've generated. In most cases we are able to process the pre-orders within 10 work-days.