A Note On Sigils
- Part I: Theory
On the Nature Of Death
The Seven-Year Cycle Correspondences of Saturn
The Sabbatic Goat
Demons Of The Mind
The Wood Of Suicides
Bones For My Beloved
Sacraments Of The Flesh
- Part II: Practise
A Note On Magic
Construction Of Ritual Tools
Guardians Of The Watchtowers
Virtues Of The Hours
Incantations Of Saturn and Mars
The Magical Formula
The Creative Act As Ritual Magic
Life In The Service Of Saturn
- Part III: Rituals
Concerning the Rites Of Saturn
The Beginning Of The End
Opening Gateways Into The Abyss
Possessing An Object With Daemons
About The Author
About The Illustrator
- Saturn Rising will be printed in and edition of 200 exemplars of the cloth bound hardcover Standard Edition.
- Page-count for this title is 332 pages, a huge tome!
- A soft tone, bone white 120 grams paper book-block
- The standard edition is bound with genuine Italian linen in a deep dark purple color.
- The cover is adorned with gold foil sigil stamp to the front cover and gold foil lettering stamped to the spine.
- All sales are final, no returns and no refunds.
- Shipping costs cover minimum of 1 item to maximum 3 items in the basket.
Handling of Orders:
- For items that are marked 'IN STOCK': orders will usually be packed and dropped at the post office within 10 work-days after placing the order.
Aeon Sophia Press is a one person run company and we try to have all newly placed 'In Stock' orders packed and shipped as fast as possible.
- The Pre-Order phase for each new to publish titles will be open for 5 days. Within those 5 days you are able to place and advance reservation Pre-order. During the pre-order phase we will be offering an 'early bird' discount which is valid only during the 5-days pre-order phase.
As soon the pre-order phase is closed we will then start up the print production and have the books be printed and bound. The print production usually takes up to 4/5 weeks.
Once the books are ready they will then be delivered to our HQ so that we can start hand numbering each copy, do a quick quality check and we then start packing all pre-ordered copies.
Handling & shipping of the pre-orders depends on the volume of pre-orders we've generated. In most cases we are able to process the pre-orders within 10 work-days.