A Note On Sigils
- Part I: Theory
On the Nature Of Death
The Seven-Year Cycle Correspondences of Saturn
The Sabbatic Goat
Demons Of The Mind
The Wood Of Suicides
Bones For My Beloved
Sacraments Of The Flesh
- Part II: Practise
A Note On Magic
Construction Of Ritual Tools
Guardians Of The Watchtowers
Virtues Of The Hours
Incantations Of Saturn and Mars
The Magical Formula
The Creative Act As Ritual Magic
Life In The Service Of Saturn
- Part III: Rituals
Concerning the Rites Of Saturn
The Beginning Of The End
Opening Gateways Into The Abyss
Possessing An Object With Daemons
About The Author
About The Illustrator
- Page-count for this title is 332 pages, a huge tome!
Saturn Rising will be printed in an edition of 13 exemplars of the hand bound hardcover Devotee Edition.
- A soft tone, bone white 120 grams paper book-block
- The devotee edition is bound to the spine in a deep dark purple color genuine goatskin leather. The front and back book cover corners are finished in purple goatskin too.
- The spine is finished with 3 fat raised ribs and decorated with 23 kr. gold ornaments.
- The front and back boards are also finished with gold ornaments.
Front and back cover + the box is covered with a beautiful peacock featehr printed paper. Finished with an extra layer of gold foil detail.
Soft tone light purple end-papers inside the book.
- The book is housed in a hand made solander box, which is quarter Italian linen bound to the spine and is adorned with gold foil title lettering.
- The solander box is dark purple velvet lined.