NOW IN STOCK
'The Explicit Name of Lucifer' by G. De Laval, special hand bound Devotee Edition.
Being at once a grimoire of Goetic conjuration, a new Shem ha Mephorash system, and a treatise on the construction of a new, subversive English gematria.
A pocketbook-sized condensed formulary outlining a previously unpublished, lesser Shem ha Mephorash system. It employs the the same set of semiotic mechanics which resulted in the well-known version, this time utilized to analyze another passage in the same set of ancient source documents, this one pertaining conceptually to Lucifer, the puissant, renegade archangel of light who dominates much of modern Western left-hand-path occultism. Its catalog of 26 spirits, in addition to being open to the same kind of techniques outlined in the previous two books, are alchemically distilled into charged memetic essences that repurpose the letters of the English alphabet and provide a new, specialized Gematria for establishing lattices of esoteric correspondences. The lattices organize groups of concepts that can be written in the English alphabet, opening them up to new and strange dimensions of analysis. 112 pages, standard Pocketbook format.
- Luciferal Ciphers
- The Script of Lucifer
- The Lesser Shem ha Mephorash of Lucifer
- Demonic Venusian Energy Matrix
- The Demons of the Luciferal Script
- Ritual Preparations
- The Conjuration Seal of the Spirits of the Luciferal Script
- The Conjuration Seal of Three Witches
- Consecration Ceremony of the Lucifer Cipher
- The Incantation
- The Spirits of the Luciferal Alphabet
- The Demon Bour
- Luciferal Gematria
- The Luciferal Cipher
- Examples of Luciferal Gematria Correspondences
Limited edition to 13 exemplars:
- Quarter goatskin leather bound to the spine
- Spine finished with 5 raised spine bands
- Front and back book cover corners are bound in goat leather
- Front and back book boards are covered with hand marbled paper
- 23 kr. gild decorations on the spine and the leather corners
- Black end-papers
- Brown/red head/tail bands
- 112 pages
- 120 gr. paper bookblock
The book is housed in a hand made solander box, which is black velvet lined and covered with Italian black cloth to the 'spine' and marbled paper all over. Gold foil title lettering stamped to the spine.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL! WE DO NOT ACCEPT RETURNS OR REFUND REQUESTS!