What is presented here is without doubt, the most misunderstood, probably the most cynically abused set of runes in the history of runology. The Armanen runes have been ignored by scholars, abused by right wing extremists and largely forgotten by students of the occult. Nevertheless the Armanen runes are in many ways the quintessential esoteric rune row. Originally conceived of by the nineteenth century German mystic Guido von List, the Armanen runes offer us the most esoterically charged futharks ever encountered.
In order to fully understand the significance of the Armanen runes we must first examine their history in order to dispel some of the myths that have grown up around them. From this RUNEN then moves on to examine each rune in detail, before embarking on a detailed exploration of the relationship between the Runes and Yggdrasil, the Germanic and Nordic world tree. This is what makes Runen a unique text, as its the only text to directly link the two, exploring the importance of this connection, which cannot be overstated. Runen then concludes with an exposition of effective Armanen rune Magic, Numerology and Divination.
Runen also discusses the deeper significance of the Armanen runes with the intention of returning the runes to their rightful place at the zenith of true runic magic and not left in the hands of fanatics who have no idea of their true meaning as symbols of transformation granting access into the deeper unconscious and what may lie beyond.
Part One: Genesis of the Runes
- Guido von List and The History of the Armanen Runes
- Odhinn: The Dark God of the Runes
- The Runic Trinity - Odhinn, Vili, Vie
Part Two: The Armanen Runes
- The Armanen runes: The Eighteen Verses of the Havamal
- The Realms of Yggdrasil
- The Nine Mighty Songs – the nine bind runes of Yggdrasil
- Yggdrasil and the collective unconscious – A Jungian Analysis
Part Three: High Rune Magic
- The Hammer sign invocation
- Awakening into the Mysteries: an invocation of runic power
- The Ritual of the Nine Nights: Odhinns Journey
Part Four: Divination and Numerology
- Armanen Runic Numerology
- Armanen Runic Divination
- Additional Bind Runes
- Genuine black colored goatskin leather bound to the spine.
- The spine is finished with 4 raised spine ribs.
- The front and back cover is bound with hand marbled paper.
- The spine and the front and back cover is finished with gold foil lettering and small pin-stripes details.
- 23 kr. gold runes printed to the front cover and a large rune blind-stamped to the back-cover.
- The book is housed in a hand made solander box, which is bound with a fine Italian linen cloth. And finished with marble paper sides and finished with lettering to the side of the box and a large gold imprint to the top of the box.
- The internal finishing is a soft touch velvet cloth.
- This fully hand made edition, made in the Netherlands, is produced in an edition limited to 10 exemplars only.
- Each copy is hand-numbered.
- All sales are final, no returns and no refunds.
- Shipping costs cover minimum of 1 item to maximum 3 items in the basket.